pulled!

no i haven't pulled LOL i got pulled over by the feds this morning on the way to work. the first time for about 6 years! i overtook an unmarked car on the duel carrigeway but spotted they were in uniform so made sure i was only doing 75mph. they pulled out behind me and put their flashing lights on, cheeky bastards!

as the cop came up to the window a little sheepishly he said "i thought you had no insurance but it's a company car isn't it?" he reckoned as i passed him it came up that my car had no insurance on it. if i was cynical i'd say he saw a dreadlocked hippy in a silver vectra and thought 'must be sommit illegal going on there!' i was waiting for the pacing round the car looking for a fault and the ticket to produce my documents but no he was quite happy to leave me alone! and off i went to work.

i also have a bad back which has been getting worse for the last couple of days. not on painkillers yet just doing stretching exercises i learnt from the osteopath last time i had one and doing the hot and cold treatment. probably a good job there doesn't look like we will be doing anything at the weekend maybe i better rest!

xxXxx

Comments

Clint Iguana said…
Perhaps he recognised you from your photo on the blog and had been reading your 'confessions'.
@nGoose said…
Bad Back, The hostel I stayed in at Barcelona is the cure.
I was one of many, miraculously cured by these simple bunk beds.

Speeding tickets, I thought I was up for one of those at 4:30am driving T99 back from Endorset Fest. I saw the flash, but nothing came back through the post. I think the number plate still had Endorset dirt/mud on it. I genuinely thought the speed limit was 40 not 30, I like to obey the speed limit. But it was my fault.
The message is don’t drive when you’re tired, don’t drive fast.
@nGoose said…
Good to hear you Sam hope you are all cool at your neck of the woods.
Anonymous said…
try the wiki bar from lush...believe me it works wonders...beats ibruprofen any day!!! By the way I tagged ya from spaces...come visit me and read the rules (12.12.06 blog)
Imx