morning!

It looks lovely outside, the winter sun is shining and my garden is bathed in it's glow. Off to work in a minute, not too much to do today (hence why I am blogging at this time in the morning and not already at work!)

We are going to see Dub the Earth tonight, a band I have loved for ages. They have recently started gigging again and I never caught them the first time round so it should be a damn good night!

At college on Wednesday we got the results back of our last test, I got an A! I can't believe it, I didn't think I was taking much of it in! Am well chuffed with that result, just got to keep it up now LOL

Have a lovely weekend everyone xxx

Comments

Anonymous said…
An A.....couldn't of been much of a test then could it! good gig though!
Sam Van Dweller said…
at least my test was a challenge unlike people who boast about getting 100% in a test for 10yr olds LOL x