My Samsimillia website and my Ebay listings

Hello there readers :)

Just a short blog post to remind you all of the various items I have for sale and where you can get them from. I have had a huge amount of interest in a photograph I took at the Winter Solstice on the Drove road at Stonehenge and you can buy it as a A4 print or as a greetings card in two different sizes on white or black card. There are two designs, the original and one with 'Home is Where we Part it' printed on the top. There are two different shades, one slightly darker than the other...


I have tried to keep prices low but have got through a lot of ink in the printer so this is the lowest I can offer. With Ebay fees and PayPal fees I don't make much back in the end. You can help me with this by buying directly from me by emailing me at THIS ADDRESS or contacting me through MY WEBSITE or the FACEBOOK page for Samsimillia.

You can also buy through MY WEBSITE where the prices are slightly lower than Ebay (cards & prints are a little more but free P&P so works out cheaper than Ebay) and I will only have to pay PayPal fees there.

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY I still have 4 paintings listed on Ebay at a low low price. Grab a bargain while you can!! My Ebay listings are HERE.

Thanks for looking :) xxx

Comments