Great weekend!

Have had a really wicked time this weekend. Life has been full-on recently, and I thought it was full-on anyway before the last week or so and thought that there was no way it could get any more intense. Well it really has! In the week I spent a few hours in casualty with a bleeding friend and worked my ass off at work whilst trying to revise psychology and keep up with pipeline stuff. Some of the full-time protesters from the Brecon tree camp stayed this weekend which was great. I met some really good people at the benefit gig on Friday, some of whom I hope to have more contact with in future campaigns. We went up to Tirley where the pressure reduction plant is to be built yesterday as the protesters had never been to the area.

All in all a blooming great time, roll on Wednesday when I'll be off to Stonehenge with a new friend! xoxox

Comments