Results at last from exercising!

Just a very quick blog post as I'm very happy today as in just 8 days I have lost 4lbs! My previous post from a few days ago goes into a lot more detail so I won't go over all that again, you can read it HERE.

I weighed myself today and have been given a boost as that clearly shows that the exercise and diet combined produces the sort of result I want to see. I know I might not continue to loose that amount of weight each week but even 2lb every week would be fantastic!

The only downside is Easter weekend, despite being at work cakes have been bought and there is a Christmas pudding saved for this very weekend and so cream has been bought too. So everything in moderation, I refuse to deny myself entirely but need to be very careful. Already today even though it should be a fast day I have had a very light tea (just a small piece of quich) and 3 mouthfuls of very creamy cake, eeek!

I have been feeling unusually hungry today and although I have had no pain it is about the time I should be ovulating so wonder if that has an effect. Tomorrow is a feast day so some granola and yougurt (450calories) for breakfast and pizza (750calories) for lunch. I have been very good at cutting out tea altogether but do have a piece of quich (300calories) left in the fridge which I would be allowed to eat depending how big a piece of Christmas pudding I have!

At least once Easter is over there are no more reasons to eat things like that so hopefully even though there may be a few pounds added they will be soon off again! And as I didn't do a proper power walk today I parked as far away as possible from the shops and walked fast there and back as well as just doing a 10minute aerobic session.

 So go me! Thanks for looking :) xxx

Comments