Check out all my Ebay listings... please!

Lots and lots of new stuff now made ready for the 2017 summer season of festivals, gatherings and hopefully the odd car boot although I keep saying I'll do one and never get round to it!! I still have some more bits to make and am trying to use up some of the things I've collected over the past few years. I was given loads of beads about 5 years ago which I am still using up and have a huge collection of shells which need making into windchimes as well as some other bits and bobs that have been hanging around way too long!


 I will be going away again at the end of the year for 5 months in Europe and would quite like to concentrate on writing for a while. I find that it is quite hard to make cards, paint pictures, make craft items, run a website and blog as well as write, and that's on top of working full-time! Writing has certainly been on the back burner for the last couple of years, well fiction writing which I used to do quite a lot of. Obviously I write a bit on this blog and on my website and am trying to write more on this blog to get back into the habit of writing!!


Anyway I digress, I would hope that you may know where to find me on Ebay by now but if not just click HERE and you will get my listings page. As much as it would look better to have the shop feature on Ebay it is just not worth the £20 a month it costs. I have kind of given up with Etsy as I never sell anything on there although the listing fees are very reasonable so may try again someday.


I have been looking into the different sea glass colours and found that one of my pieces (top left in picture above) is a very rare Green Teal sea glass most likely from a  Mateus wine bottle or from a container used for things such as baking soda mineral water or ink. Where ever it has come from it is likely to be pre-1950s and the chances of finding a piece are around 1 in 3000! I also have three pieces of Seafoam Green sea glass that could be from soda or beer bottles from the late 1800s and early 1900s . In the 1920s many companies switched to clear white bottles, so a seafoam piece is likely from the early 1900s. The chances of finding a piece is around 1 in 50.


I have been printing lots of cards and prints, so much so that the printer gave up good quality printing! Another printer is on order but I have plenty of cards now to see me through the coming year and beyond! I got some cards professionally printed but not sure how well they will do. People seem to like my home made ones better and I can also offer them slightly cheaper.

Thanks for looking and happy shopping :) xxx

Comments