Working on my websites

This year I plan to really build up my POSITIVE EVOLUTION website. The old site has been given a bit of a face lift and I am now busy building a new part to it. As I cannot add any new pages to the old site I have to move to a new site builder. To take all the old pages across just seems like rather a lot of hard work so instead the new site will link back to all the old pages. The new site will have more festival reviews and information and pictures of ancient places I visit as well as adding to other bits and pieces as and when. The main section I aim to build up is the travellers section. As there is not much on the internet about travellers and travelling life today I hope to change that a little. You can see the new site taking shape HERE.

Positive Evolution now has a Facebook page HERE.

I have also been putting the finishing touches to my SAMSIMILLIA CREATIVITY website. This week I have added a selection of products for sale as well as a few minor changes to other pages. Next will be the recipe page and then that will be all done. I will add new arts, crafts, photography, things for sale and recipes as and when.

Samsimillia Creativity has a Facebook page HERE and is on Twitter HERE.

My SAMSIMILLIA PHOTOGRAPHY is still live and will remain so. I might ass some new photographs at some point if I have the time but my best pictures will go into my portfolio on Samsimillia Creativity.

I also run Simon's website R6J6CT TATTOO. His Facebook page is HERE.

Don't forget the charity I support and run the website for CANTINHO DA LILI is a dog rescue and re-homing centre in central Portugal. They entirely rely on donations, volunteers and lots of good will. Please donate if you can via their website.

Please like and share their FACEBOOK page and follow them on TWITTER.

I currenty have some pieces for sale in my EBAY shop, please do take a look.

Thanks for looking :) xxx

Comments