April

So at the very beginning of April we moved back to the UK after 4 years of living and travelling in Spain and Portugal and a little in France, Holland and Belgium. It was very strange being back and I threw myself into the hell that is job hunting. Having not done any job hunting for many years I was shocked at how time consuming and depressing it is these days. Gone are the days of walking into the job centre and finding something of interest or looking in the paper for something. Not that there are not jobs in the paper but usually they say 'email your CV'. How many CVs have I emailed? Hundreds. How many replies have I had? 10 if I'm lucky. Worse still is the lengthy online application forms particularly for jobs that just don't warrant it. Application forms are full of stupid questions, one of the stupids ones I came across was "What's your most embarrassing moment?" Why the hell would I tell a stranger my most embarrassing moment? And why do I need to answer such personal questions for a fucking bar job? Anyway I did get a couple of interviews and by the end of May I had been offered a job.

The dogs are happy wherever we are, doesn't matter to them whether its Spain or Scotland!...



 Amazing tree I saw that reminded me of a woodburner, chimney and all...


 I had to leave a lot of my craft stuff in Portugal but got on with making some cards. Most of these have now sold but I have similar ones that I have made since. Message me if you want any...




Thanks for looking :) xxx

Comments