Day 1

We left the house & took the last of our stuff to the warehouse. On the way there it was really windy & the tarp on the roof came undone. We must have looked a bit like a drag racer trying to stop lol. The first time Simon tied it back on it came undone again, the second time was better but when we got to the warehouse we took it off. Went to Anna's & had dinner, Simon got Shephards pie & I had a salad. It was lovely to see them & king of Anna to feed us. I think she thinks we might starve on the road lol. Went to Dad's & stayed on the drive, seems a bit of a crap thing to do for the first night but it was late & dark & we couldn't be bothered to try & find a park up. We have to go to Longlevens on Thursday & then Cheltenham so need to stay in the area anyway. May as well stay where there is electricity & internet!

Comments

I had high hopes and expectations that you and this blog were going to go places...
Sam Van Dweller said…
Yes so did I but we had 2 family members pass away a few days into our travels which meant everything went on hold for a while. Also I have not had much internet access or power for my laptop. Things that no doubt we will overcome as we travel more.