leaving work

So after 15 years of doing the same job it was time to say goodbye at the end of June. Not that there are loads of people to say goodbye to as it is a very small company. The boss is my Dad so it was not really goodbye as obviously I will see him again. Both the women I had worked closely with over the years I will hopefully see again but who knows so that was sad. On my last day Kathy, my Dads wife made a brilliant cake of our van & we had champagne & cake on a Wednesday afternoon at work! I can't pretend I'm going to miss it as I wont, I'm looking forward to doing far more interesting things :)
 Just before I left work we had moved to a new warehouse & whilst moving everything I came accross this amazing wasps nest...
Thanks for looking :) xoxox

Comments

leigh b said…
good luck on the journey sam, will keep an eye here for updates!