dreadzone trinity bristol

a great night was had by all at the trinity centre in bristol for the first night of the dreadzone 'love the life' tour on wednesday 24th october the day before the first anniversary of the death of guitarist steve roberts. as always dreadzone put on a wicked live show with three new tunes in the set and a while later some of them came back on and played a sound system set. the highlight of the night though must be the fun backstage with the pumpkin :p big love n respect to dreadzone - greg, spee, earl, leo, chrin c n chris o, the dread crew - jonny, loki n marlon n nigel, the forum posse - ian, sally, jan, kelly n of course ME!!! also those who couldn't be there, scary dave, lady lou, alex, phil, jill, doug n da rest of the forum posse and finally steve roberts may he rest in peace xxx

ian n me...

dreadzone...






me, kelly, ian, jan, sally n random bloke...
me, earl 16 and da pumpkin!...
me, spee, jan, kelly and da pumpkin!...
jan, me, kelly n ian...
me, chris c and da pumpkin!...
greg, me and da pumpkin!...
jan, me and da pumpkin!...
me, marlon, kelly and da pumpkin!...
nigel, me and da pumpkin!...
marlon, earl, kelly, me, ian, leo and da pumpkin!...
signed copy of da new single 'love the life'...

Comments