I've been such a crap blogger lol

Yeh yeh yeh I know it's been so long since I wrote in here, have you missed me? No? Ok fuck you then!

I've decided to stop doing my main website, now Lee is older I don't have to stay in every night and look after him and so now I have a life and no time to do loads of stuff on the site. It will still be live and I may add festival pictures next summer but mainly I'll be using this blog for photos from gigs and events. I am on myspace and there is a link to my page on my site as well as a link to my youtube page which I will still add to. If you actually know me personally then you can also find me on facebook but that is for real-life friends only! Also don't forget to sign my guestbook!!

Ok there is another reason I've been so slack but that's not for the public area of the internet but he is very special lol

Take care out there people, be free, be love, respect xxx xxx xxx

Comments