Sugarhill festival

A great time was had by all at SUGARHILL FESTIVAL in Swindon recently. The weather was good, the music excellent and the whole event had an amazing chilled out vibe to it. With a line up including Dreadzone, RDF, Dub the Earth, The Beat, Neville Staple and Mad Professor I wasn't going to miss this one! A few of us that know each other through being Dreadzone fans created out own Dread village at the festival where we all camped. My write-up and pictures are on my website HERE. Below are a few photos taken by my friend Doug.

Phil and his amazing Dread punch!

Ian and his amazing Dreadzone banner!

Alex and Loki just chillin.

Loki, Chris and Scary Dave.

Phil and Loki.

Jonny and Jill.

Chris after Phil's amazing Dread punch!

Chris and Marlon.

A lovely gesture from myself!

Comments