Limited offer of my paintings at low low prices!!

Hello lovely readers :)

Today I'd like to make you aware that for a limited time (just over 3 weeks) you can buy my paintings at a discount price. As my work is becoming more popular and I am in desperate need of more paints, brushes and canvases I have decided that the time is right to put the prices up on my paintings. I have had some sales recently from as far away as Italy and I feel it is only right that the price of my work should at least reflect the time I have put into the painting.

So this is the last time my paintings on Ebay will be at this low price!

Fire Goddess Painting £9.99 + P&P will be £25 next month. See HERE for Ebay listing.

Air Goddess Painting £9.99 + P&P will be £25 next month. See HERE for Ebay listing.

Earth Goddess Painting £9.99 + P&P will be £25 next month. See HERE for Ebay listing.

Gypsy Wagon Painting £19.99 + P&P will be £50 next month. See HERE for Ebay listing.

 If you like my art but don't want the original painting why not buy a greetings card to put up on the wall, maybe in a frame, or just to send to a friend!

Air Goddess greeting card £1.49 + P&P. See HERE for Ebay listing.

Earth Goddess greeting card £1.49 + P&P. See HERE for Ebay listing.

These are all available from the shop on my WEBSITE as well.

Thanks for looking :) xxx

Comments