Weight in!

Just a quick update on the whole healthy lifestyle journey I am taking. I have been reading more about the Fast and Feast diet that I mentioned in my last post about health and have also been counting calories every day for the first time ever. Turns out that actually in my normal diet I don't actually consume that many calories and so on 'good' days I eat within the 2000 a day recommended calorie count for females.

So I will go as planned with the fast and feast diet as I need to loose some weight. I am not going to be as strict as some plans say to be and I am not only going to eat once on the fast day. I will have a piece of fruit for breakfast, a 500 calorie meal for lunch and another piece of fruit and some raw vegetables at dinner time. This will still mean my calorie intake on a fast day is less than a 1000. On a feast day I will not feast I will just eat normally with an allowance for a couple of biscuits or small slice of cake. This should mean I take in 2000 calories on a feast day. So 3000 calories over every 48 hour period should show some weight loss without it being too harsh and unmanageable.

I managed to go and weigh myself so as of 09-01-17 I am 11st 6lb (73kg), my BMI is 28.2 and my body fat is 39.9%. Actually lost 2lb since I last weighed myself in November!

The power walking is going well and the diet seems to be taking shape so will report back in a month as no WiFi until then.

Thanks for looking :) xxx

Comments