Goodbye, Au revoir, Adiós, Adeus!

I do not have much internet time left before we leave these shores and head for southern Spain and a (hopefully) warm winter. I will check in online now and then but I am not sure if I will get a chance to update this blog much. As well as the things listed in my last post that I am looking forward to doing I am also looking forward to time offline!

We will be heading to Calais via Dover sometime in the last week in October. Before that we have friends and family to see and say goodbye to. We will be heading down through France and I am looking forward to some tasty croissants and pan au chocolats for breakfast from the patisseries that we pass. We will get to Spain after probably 3 days driving and then make our way straight to the Gouveia area of Portugal. We have some of our things in storage there and we have friends who want tattooing. Also of course we get to cuddle all the lovely dogs at Cantinho da Lili rescue centre :) I will also be taking some donations from some of you lovely folk here in the UK.

After we have spent some time in central Portugal it will be time to head south towards Tarifa in Spain. Who knows how long it will take and where else we will visit on the way as we will just see where the road takes us :) I am sure we will be somewhere awesome for my birthday at the end of November and will probably spend christmas and new year either in Tarifa or with friends near Almeria. It's so nice not to have much of a plan!

In March at the equinox we will go to the Dragon festival held at Santa Fe near Granada and then head back to the UK. We will then be looking for a new home, something really big this time, a lorry or horse box. But dear readers that is a long way off and I don't want to dwell on the future when there is such an awesome present :)

Thanks for looking and your continued support of this blog, my websites and the causes I promote. With lots of love and wishing you all a very snug and cosy winter :) xxx

Comments