Selling things to raise money for dog rescue

As regular readers of this blog will know I am involved in a dog rescue centre out in Portugal. For six months I volunteered there a couple of times a week and I also spent many hours building the website and starting up the Facebook page. Since being back in the UK I have had a big part in managing all the online updates and corrospondence and trying to raise some much needed money.

In a few weeks time I am returning to Portugal and I want to take with me some cash to buy some bags of dog food when I am there to donate to the centre. I am auctioning off 4 of my handmade cards and selling a couple of my craft items. I have already sold two hand knitted hats and raised £4.

Not much I know but I am going to match the money I make from my Ebay sales with cash from my own pocket. I'm also hoping I might get a few donations each. A 10kg bag of dog food is around £8 so please dig deap and make a donation or bid on or buy one of my items.

There are 75 hungry dogs that will really appreciate it!

Here are the items I have listed:

No1 friend, top dog card. The photo of it is a bit rubbish I'm afraid, this is a lovely bright glittery card and at the time of writing has no bids on it so it's possible you could win it at 49p! SEE HERE

 Gypsy wagon card done in a faded look. At the time of writing only has one bid on it. SEE HERE

A beautiful Gypsy wagon card, one of my best sellers but at the time of writing only one bid on it.  

Another lovely Gypsy wagon card, the most popular with my bidders! So far at the time of writing it has had five bids and is up to £2.40. SEE HERE

I also have this beautiful hand made shell box. It took me hours to stick all the shells on it! I am selling it for £3.99 but you can make me an offer for it near the end of the sale and I will accept anything. Unfortunatly due to it having to be packed really well the postage is £2.80 but it is a lovely piece. SEE HERE 

Lastly I have a hand painted shell box, I painted a underwater sea scene and stuck on some miniature shells which are really sweet especially the sea urchin shell which you can not really see clearly in the picture. 

And if you want to just make a donation my PayPal is samsimillia@hotmail.com or you can donate directly to the centre via their website CANTINHO DA LILI :)

Thanks for looking :) xxx

Comments