Last chance....

to buy my traveller and goddess inspired crafts and gifts for a while! We are going to Portugal and Spain for some winter sun and so I will not be selling online until I come back. While over there I hope to do a few markets so hopefully most of it will sell anyway. I'm sure I will also meet lovely new people and see old friends and so things will be given as gifts. 

Next year I hope to expand my arts and crafts, I don't really want to do much jewellery but will do a few more specialized pieces, I want to to more natural wood wind chimes as the natural looking ones were far more popular than the ones with glass, ceramic or plastic beads. I want to make a whole new batch of cards with new pictures and I hope to do some one off paintings on canvas as well as some printed copies.

Here is an example of some of my cards:






Here is an example of some of my jewellery and wind chimes:







HERE is the list of stuff I have for sale on EBAY. So you better get over there and grab yourself a bargain or two before it all goes!

Thanks for looking :) xxx

Comments