booze and the beach...

Have you ever got really really pissed, made a complete fool of yourself and forgotten half of the day? Yes? Well you know pretty much what I went through at the weekend then. Now I now some people make this sort of behaviour a regular thing but I don't, in fact I have never in my life been in such a state! In my defence I have had a pretty stressful time over the last couple of months and it's always good to have a blow out so to speak! Anyway I put it all down to the black sambuka and shall never speak of it again!

On Monday we went to the beach, it was lovely, so chilled out which was much needed after the manicness of the last few weeks of partying whilst being on holiday from work. We spent the afternoon chatting whilst the kids swam in the sea and built sandcastles and then we watched the sun set over the water. Click on the pictures to enlarge.





Comments