Really should post more!

But I probably won't! I post far more to Instagram so of you are on there do follow me. My personal account is @sam_van_dweller and our couple account is @atlantic_coast_nomads they are quite different and I don't post the same stuff to both.

So news news news.... 

First, we got our vaccines at last! It took a bit of effort and then even more effort to get our digital certificate but now we can travel and see people and feel a bit more protected and that we are protecting other people too. The actual vaccination centre was super efficient and we were really pleased how they handled it. 

Before I go on to other topics, I got a nasty message from someone who apparently has been following this blog for years although they remained anonymous to send me a message. It was a rant about vaccines, veganism, even my ex partner! I can only call it the ramblings of a mad person! As I always say, I am more than happy to engage with others with different views and opinions but I absolutely will not tolerate personal insults and rants. Luckily life is sweet for me at the moment but what if it wasn't? What if something terrible had just happened in my life or I was suffering with depression? People seem to think it's ok to be unkind online but it's not. I will not put up with nastiness and bullying and all messages like the one I received are reported. 

Anyway enough of that! Next great news is that on Friday 13th August we released our second album! It's called A Break in the Country and is available from our website Undying Heads or our Bandcamp page. It's also available for streaming on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon etc and you can use it on stories on Instagram and Facebook! Please do go and check it out!

We've had a gorgeous hot sunny summer, visiting river beaches, hanging out with friends and playing music. It's now very autumnal here in central Portugal but we are soon off to England and Ireland! Oh and also we got a dog! She's called Roxy.

For the first time I've made jams and chutneys with the abundance of fruit here on the trees and our vegetable garden was a great success!

All very exciting! More to come soon, (hopefully!)

Meanwhile here's some photos from the last couple of months...


















Thanks for reading :) xxx



Comments