Still trying to fast and feast (but not feast!)

It's been a while since a proper post on my progress with the fast and feast diet. As I've mentioned countless times before it goes OK when I'm away working but not so well when I'm home. Our lifestyle just doesn't allow me to do it! (OK that's a lie, it's just much harder!)

Back in July was the last time I weighed myself and since then I have quite a few meals out with family and friends as well as some pudding treats that I could have done without and not as much exercising as I should be doing...

July's weight    = 69.3kg  ...  BMI = 27.1  ...  FAT - 37.1%
Today's weight = 67.6kg  ...  BMI = 26.1  ...  FAT - 38.5%

But YAY! I have lost a little bit although gained body fat, how does that work? But not too much and I measured myself and have lost 2.5cm off my waist and hips since May. So it's slow but steady and I know that I put the effort in with the exercising I could do a lot better!

I have been out cycling 3 times in the last couple of weeks after finally getting a bike. I only did 2.5miles the first two times and 3 miles the last time but it's something and something is better than nothing! My aim is to do one day power walking, one day cycling, one day rest and so on. Hopefully I'll get somewhere near that target as have not been power walking in a while!

In my defense (she says hopefully) I spent all of my breaks the last time I was at work getting craft items ready for a festival I was going to where I did a stall. This time I have been practicing for my HGV theory test which I am taking next month. I know they are all excuses and it's about making time to do just a little bit of exercise most days.

I've started doing a lot of smoothies after rediscovering my smoothie maker in storage and bringing it to work and so instead of a piece of fruit for breakfast and tea on a fast day I have been making smoothies. It just helps to keep it interesting I guess.

The thing I find the hardest when at work is that on fast days I am really hungry during the mornings. I know it is good to feel hunger (I mean as Western people who rarely actually feel hunger regularly), but sometimes it's pretty horrible!

Anyway 2 weeks off work soon and going to be going to a festival where hopefully I wont be able to over eat and I'll be active and then busy doing things on the lorry to get ready for the MOT and to go away. Back to work after that for 2 weeks where I will update on my progress once more.

Thanks for looking :) xxx

Comments