The fast and feast diet really does work (along with exercise)

I am pleased to say that when I weighed myself this month I had lost another 5lbs in 4 weeks! Hooray! I am at last below 11st (although only just) at last. I have been really trying hard and yes have the occasional naughty thing to eat and occasionally have days where I don't exercise but at least 5 days out of every 7 I am sticking to everything I should be.

I don't really know how much is the diet and how much is the exercise although most research done points to it being a bit of both. Hopefully once I get to my target weight I can go back to eating the normal 2000 calories every day and as long as I keep up with the exercise I can keep to that weight as well as maintaining a good level of fitness.

Here is a breakdown since starting the diet:
February - Weight=11st6lb    BMI=28.2    BodyFat=39.9%
March -     Weight=11st8lb    BMI=28.7    BodyFat=41.1%
April -       Weight=11st4lb    BMI=27.7    BodyFat=39.1%
May -        Weight=10st13lb  BMI=26.9    BodyFat=39.6%

Despite weightloss and my BMI going down I have a slightly higher Body Fat reading than last time, not sure why that should be. To start with I didn't exercise much and also I wasn't keeping to the diet very well once home from working away. I think the last couple of months I have become more determined and more disciplined.

I haven't been 10st something since 2015 so really pleased to see results. As a treat I have bought a whole new outfit!

Thanks for reading :) xxx

Comments