Wildlife/death

At Barranco beach we were lucky enough to see all sorts of wildlife. The beach & surrounding area is a nature reserve & so there is no hunting & the wildlife is free to flourish. There was some amazing colourful small birds that I was unable to get photos of & we also saw a big white bird of prey one day that may have been a Sea Eagle that flew off before I could get the camera out! We also saw some amazing storms out at sea which I couldn't photograph with my main camera due to the torrential rain but I did take some videos on my phone of the lightening. Unfortunatly we also saw a Dolphin that had been washed up after being killed. We think it had got trapped in a fishing net as its tail had been cut off :(

 Praying Mantis

White Heron

 Weavil

 Lightening

Dead Dolphin

Comments